Friday 25 November 2011

Noob me



So hi people. Guess what I did few hours before? Well in the process nak edit this silly blog but at last tak jadi. Like seriously weh, penat je aku try macam macam and last last hancur gedeboi balik. So I think, I need to learn more bout this edit thingy. I'm not that pro in this. 

Even it worthless, but I knew something new. I knew how and where to find ze background(s). And this is special credits to my beloved friend Najwa Fareisya. She taught me a lot bout this editing. Hehe thank you bebeh :* I need some times to edit this blog. Serious weh, nak edit blog mengambil masa yang sangat panjang bagi orang yang tak pro macam saya ni. So maybe next time I'll try to change the template, background and whatsoever. 

P/S ; I'll stay away from the social networks for about 3 days maybe. Balik kampung bebeh! (Y)

Stay tuned peeps xo

No comments:

Post a Comment