Friday 4 November 2011

Its over

Hi back peepos. Pergh look at my title. Well its over okay it is just over. There's nothing more between me and....... form2 books. Hahaha title phew macam baru lepas putus cinta hah. Well my Final Exam is over. I mean not that over lah actually. Ada few papers yang agak tak penting lagi belum habis such as seni sivik pj etc. But the most important thing is 8 subject tu dah habis. So yeah I'm done with ze books for this year. And will pulangkan textbook this 10th November, Thursday. 

OMGGGGG 2011 almost come to the end dude. Means that I've only a few months to be a form 2 student. Omgomgomg I just can't believe it yknow. Anda percaya? Tidak? Begitulah juga saya. Masa berlalu dengan begitu pantas sekali. Kaaaaaaaaaaaaan? Next year, I'll be one of the PMR victim. Goshhh why time fly so fast hah. Layak ke muka macam aku nak jadi pmr candidates? Hahaha macam lawak kan. Macam la. Ceh.

Exam so far okay lah boleh tahan susah senang jugak soalan JPS buat ni. I don't know either I can pass it with flying colours or not. Okay I'm worry bout the result. Result final exam akan menentukan kedudukan kelas next year. I just don't want masuk kelas last tapi apa kan daya kalau dah ditakdirkan begitu. Sob sob *drama jap heh* kalau boleh please please please I nak sama kelas with my girlfriends. Hopefully we all can together gether sama kelas. 

So yes today cuti for hari raya haji. Actually I just knew yang raya haji this sunday. Okay teruk gila aku ni. Hihihi :3 

Ehh byebye I gtg, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment