Sunday 30 October 2011

Birthday boy and girl

MUHAMMAD IZZ ZIKRI



So yeah actually his birthday on 26th October. But yeah me busy so what can I do. Erm okay hi gendut, you're 13 now. Yes t-h-i-r-t-e-e-n you know. So please act like a thirteen years old boy. Not like a 3 years old kid. And I'm begging please please please please jangan nak annoying sangat. You hurts me a lot you know when you do your annoying attitude like doing the beruk face. Jangan nak suka sangat cari pasal with me okay? Cause you know you'll lose at the end cause it's always be me yang akan menang. Ceh padahal tak jugak kekadang tu. Whatever, what I know is please stop being so annoying, childish and all the bad attitude of yours. Please. Oh btw happy belated birthday! May Allah bless you always boy.


NUR IZZ FARHANI



Okay so today 30th October. Happy 7th birthday girl. May Allah bless. So urm you you... err I don't what to write about you. Haha so okay you pun sama with your brother. Annoying jugak sometimes. But er you just 7 so like aaa whatever. K have a blast!

*out of idea*

I hope you guys will always success in your life. And okay me love you two even you two always hurts me like asdfghjkl. But you're still my brother and sister so ok bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment