Sunday 15 May 2011

you're my superhero ♥


Dear Mr. Zarim Hazmalee,

You've been trouble because of me, you being sad because of me, you being mad all the time because of me, I'm so sorry daddy. I know I'm such a naughty and bad daughter, I always be the reason for your tears for your anger and again I'm sorry. For fourteen years you've been troubled by me and for the fourteen years you gave my needed all the time. Never missed one. But me, for all the fourteen years I just brought you a trouble.   

Yah, I'm sorry for all my mistakes and I promise I'll study smart and get straight A's for PMR next year. I'll make sure you're happy because of me. I want the happy tears fall on your cheek because of me. I don't want you to be sad again and again because of me, no I won't let it happen again. Okay, kakak minta maaf sangat sangat. And please always know that you're the only one father in my heart and you're my only one superhero.

So, Happy 39th Birthday Ayah :) May Allah bless you always, and thanks for everything you did for me. One day, I'll make you proud of me. That's my promise. iloveyou ayah  

Your daughter,
Nur Izz Hanani :]

No comments:

Post a Comment