Wednesday 25 May 2011

everything will be okay

Yesterday was MATHEMATICS paper and it was soooo fucking damn. Paper 2 haih susah and suddenly time exam tu lah aku blank otak kosong tktau apa apa. Like seriously, I don't even remember how to construct triangle and square? -.- padahal before that dah baca dah buat dah yang tu but bila keluar dalam paper 2 tadi ... *blank* haih I don't know if I can pass it or maybe failed. Then paper 1, ahhhh shitting not enough time! So dah last last tu like hentam jelaa. cause memang dah really really habis masa untuk menjawab. Soalan ratio macam asdfghjkl aku boleh lupa pulak time tu macam mana nak kira kira yang ratio bagai tuu. Heh, never mind two paper to go, I mean three plus seni. Then freedom, get the eff off from this exams! So today, AGAMA paper and yeah bye I wanna study and pass this paper. I hope so. Kbye nak hafal baca buku semua tu lagi bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment