Sunday 13 March 2011

Yes, I am


Hello everybody ;')

It's holidays and I'm not going anywhere yeah well my parents are working. So yeah I've got nothing to do. I wanna go to school. If I'm going to school, yes I've got lot things to do. Well, I can having fun with my buddies and do some gossip and go to visit our 'bestfriend' and doing bad things to people and loafing here and there and wander in a leisurely way and doing that doing this doing everything I want with my friends. But if holidays came, I felt like what a boring day duhh. 'Cause yeah, what else can I do at home with my siblings beside online-ing, eating and fatten my body, sleeping, eating, sleeping. -________-

I'm so bored to death yknow. Any ideas what to do? Ahh its okay lah people, let me think what im gonna to do later. Bytheway, wishing you guys happy holidays and enjoy every single moment you have. Take care and enjoy your holidays with your families and buddies and all. 

Kay, I'm tired. Stay tuned (:
- nur izz hanani

No comments:

Post a Comment