Monday 27 December 2010

miss you guys !


uuuuu love you all people :)
Heyy :]
yeah , I miss blogging .
But moreeee miss the people up there .
now , 27 December 2010 .
few more days before 2010 ends .

Too much memories with you guys in this year .
sweet , bitter , all the memories we share it together .
yeahh I'm totally miss it .

I just can't forget it when we get into fight and just like uuuu small kiddos .
nahh , can't believe that we're now gonna climb up another stage .
Form 2 , coming soon .
andd , really sad bcs we're not in the same class .
everybody got their own class depends on the final result form 1 .

But it's much better bcs we not too apart .
me, Bobby, and Moon in Inovatif :)
Eyqa and Najwa together in Kreatif :)
while Nisa alone in Dinamik :)
It shows that Nisa's result much better than us .
yeah , even not in the same class, but please,
DON'T FORGET ME GUYS !

we can still see each other when it's recess time .
when you guys got a new friend in a new class, please don't forget me okay ?
PROMISE ?
promise that we will still recess together and keep seeing each other .
promise that we will still stay be BESTFRIEND even not in the same class .
Okayy ?

I'm sorry if i have being emo or did something that make you guys uncomfortable with me . So, forgive me kayy .
I really miss you all .
and yeah , see you guys next year in Form 2 !


- Being friends with you guys has added a bright spot to my life -
Thankyou for being my friends !

Love you guys much much :D
xoxo - izz

No comments:

Post a Comment