Wednesday 19 July 2017

The jokes

Have you ever like making jokes with someone and you blatantly know that their words and their acts are just to comfort you, to make you laugh, to entertain you. But but, it feels so good and nice that you wish they really meant what they said. And not only as a joke. Have you?


I secretly wish the jokes you made were true.

I know I shouldn't put my hopes high but who am I to refrain this natural human being feelings.

But,

I know where I stand.
I know the limits.

Therefore, I should've just stop

Wishing,

and

Hoping.

Before a heart gets broken.
Before a dream been destroyed.
Before everything's too late.

and the most importantly, 

Before the friendship getting awkward.....and finally ends just like that.

I'll stop.



Love,
NIH

No comments:

Post a Comment